Sand Plant Operations
With Advanced Construction’s experienced staff, crews and equipment we are a solution provider to the largest names in the sand production business. Our clients produce silica products for industries like oil & gas, filtration services, construction, agriculture and many others.
We have the expertise on staff to do maintenance or repair on the wet plant side or dry plant side. Bearings, ducting, screens and vessels are all points of failure in these production plants. Preventative maintenance is key to profitable production.
Call us today or contact us thru this site and one of our management team will be in touch and you will be on your way to smoother operations.
Our ability to go onsite and;
- Construct a Complete Sand Plant
- Construct a Complete Wet Plant – including all poly and steel piping as well as erecting overhead and tunnel conveyors, and installing the flocculant tanks.
- Change out chains, flights, sprockets, tires and bearings in dryers as well as repair drive motor and rollers.
- We disassemble, transport and install McCloskey equipment.
- We install gas lines. Install dryers and change out conveyor belts.
- We fabricate and install diverter chutes, and bucket elevators.
- Remove and replace bearings and damaged screens thru out plants.
- Convert old steel piping to poly and set and install pumps.
- Reworking existing berms or creating new containment berms.
- Rebuild / refurbish ovens, coolers, roller beds, conveyors (chain & belt) & transfers.
- Assemble & install new equipment – creating a new line or blending with existing processes.