What does a millwright do? What is millwright work?
A “Millwright” is a skilled tradesman who installs, dismantles or moves machinery in manufacturing plants, power plants or other industrial or commercial plants. A millwright today maintains or constructs industrial machinery such as that which would be related to assembly lines, pumps, valves, printing presses, and other types of assembly technology. Installs new machines or heavy equipment, and dismantles and installs and maintains in good order power transmission equipment At Advanced our millwright services teams are skilled, trained millwrights and we offer millwright services to our customers in the USA (Lower 48) and Canada.
Millwright – Movers – Erectors – Constructors
- Uncrate and install new equipment.
- Uninstall existing equipment & crate for shipping
- Tear down and rebuild equipment.
- Assembly line maintenance
- Move existing equipment and machinery
- Install & reconfigure conveyor
- Disassemble – Move – Reassemble Dry or Wet Plants
- Install & troubleshoot paint lines & paint booths
- Work on belt conveyor, screw conveyor bucket elevators
- Winterize piping & other equipment
- Work on air & gas piping
- Fabricate, install or reconfigure duct work
- Fabricate & install mono rail
At Advanced Construction we hire trained millwrights with experience in multiple fields. We continue to train and test those employees so that when you need them on your site they will be the skilled, safe and able people you expect when doing business with a national company with an excellent reputation.
We can build sand plants, we can furnish the cranes, trucks and crew to transport it to your site, set it up or install it correctly. We can then service the wearable parts in the future. We are a full service shop.
For more information on Advanced Construction’s Millwright services, please contact one of our management team…