A “Millwright” is a skilled tradesman who installs, dismantles or moves machinery in manufacturing plants, power plants or other industrial or commercial plants. At Advanced Construction we offer millwright services to our customers in the US and Canada.
Millwright – Movers – Erectors – Constructors
- Uncrate new equipment – or crate for shipping.
- Tear down and rebuild equipment.
- Assembly line maintenance
- Move existing equipment and machinery
- Install & reconfigure conveyor
- Disassemble – Move – Reassemble Dry or Wet Plants
- Install & troubleshoot paint lines & paint booths
- Work on belt conveyor, screw conveyor bucket elevators
- Winterize piping & other equipment
- Work on air & gas piping
- Fabricate, install or reconfigure duct work
- Fabricate & install mono rail
We can build sand plants, we can furnish the cranes, trucks and crew to transport it to your site, set it up or install it correctly. We can then service the wearable parts in the future. We are a full service shop.
For more information on Advanced Construction’s Millwright services, please contact one of our management team…