Providing fabrication services to the Industrial, Commercial and Energy Industries, Advanced Construction delivers quality products on time, every time.
Advanced Construction has the experience to engineer, design, assemble and install high-quality, conforming pressure vessels and piping.
Advanced Construction adheres to all codes and specifications
- Manufacturing items per ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel codes Section VIII, Division 1
- Process piping per ASME B31.3
- Power piping per ASME B31.1
- Many other codes and specifications to build your project
Utilizing a 16,000 sq. ft. facility with twin overhead cranes and two 50 ton vehicle mounted cranes, Advanced Construction is able to handle a variety of projects, large and small.
With the capabilities and experience on site to internally and externally coat products, Advanced Construction is able to provide shorter overall lead times.
Contact: Joshua Keith
Advanced Construction offers a wide range of anti-corrosion coating services. Our experienced personnel are familiar with a large array of coating products and procedures. Listed below are a few of our services in which we have a proven track record of quality work and integrity.
- Internal and external pipe coating with both liquid and FBE powder coatings
- External painting of vessels and oilfield equipment
- Storage tank liners
- Concrete coating for multiple applications
- Complete site mobile painting and coating on your location
- Coating integrity inspections pre-job and 3rd party using NACE Certified Coating Inspectors
- Coating and painting done to your specifications
Contact: Advanced Construction